TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rental prices do not include sales tax or fuel (fuel charges will be assessed at the end of your rental period)
- All watercraft include USCG approved life jackets
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Present a valid driver’s license and/or valid Boater’ Certificate*
- Acceptable forms of payment include: Cash, All major credit cards
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Party Cove is NOT within our rental area
- Missouri State Law requires that ALL boaters born on or after Jan. 1st, 1984 to possess a valid Boating Certificate Card in order to operate any vessel on Missouri waters. For online testing please visit www.boat-ed.com
Arrival & Return
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time for check-in (arriving late only cuts into your time on the water)
- Please be courteous with your return time, if you are running late please call, otherwise you are subject to overtime charges. After 30-minutes of either “no call” or a “no show” will result in the Water Patrol starting a search for you and your group!
- A $300 deposit is required **This deposit will be held pending the outcome of damages caused by the customer. Each watercraft is thoroughly inspected before and after each use; should damages occur during use, the customer forfeits the $300 deposit plus will be fully responsible for all additional repair costs for the vessel.
- Any and all cancellations must be made by phone prior to 48 hours of reserved rental time for daily rentals or 5 days prior for multi-day rentals
- In case of inclement weather, both parties must agree upon what defines inclement weather the day of rental, to refund the deposit minus $50 processing fee
(If you have already taken possession of your rental, you have taken responsibility and weather interruptions, or early returns, will not justify a deposit refund)