TERMS & CONDITIONS
- YOU MUST BE EXPERIENCED and capable in all aspects of the handling and operation of a craft such as the one you are renting
- You must be at least 25 years old to rent a vessel.
- Present a valid driver’s license and a valid Boater’s Certificate* if applicable for person driving boat.
- Acceptable forms of payment include: Cash and all major credit cards
- Rental prices do not include fuel or processing fee (fuel charges will be assessed at the end of your rental period).
- Each vessel comes with a full tank of fuel, any additional fuel needed during the rental time is your responsibility along with the final fill up when you return the vessel to us.
- Missouri law states a maximum of 12 people on our vessels and a maximum weight capacity of 2877 lbs. and maximum person weight of 2063 lbs.
- All watercraft include USCG approved life jackets, anchor & line, fire extinguisher, throw cushion, flag, and accessible ladder.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Missouri State Law requires that ALL boaters born on or after January 1, 1984 must possess a valid Boating Certificate Card in order to operate any vessel on Missouri waters. For online testing please visit www.boat-ed.com
Arrival & Return
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time for check-in (arriving late only cuts into your time on the water)
- Please be courteous with your return time, if you are running late please call, you are subject to overtime charges of $5 per minute, $75 per 15 minutes. After 15-minutes of either “no call” or a “no show” will result in the Water Patrol starting a search for you and your group!
Damages and Missing Equipment
- Each watercraft is thoroughly inspected before and after each use. Should damages occur during use, the customer will be fully responsible for all repair costs for the vessel and replacement for any missing or damaged equipment.
- Credit card on file will be charged immediately or within 72 hours for all damages and missing equipment.
- For all cancellations you must call and speak to an ABR staff member.
- To receive a refund, The following applies:
- For 4 or 8 Hour Rentals: If you call and speak to a staff member no later than 48 hours prior to scheduled rental date, you will receive a full refund Minus a $75 processing fee.
- Multi-Day Rentals: If you call and speak to a staff member no later than 5 days prior to scheduled multi-day rental date, you will receive a full refund Minus a $75 processing fee.
- Failure to notify ABR staff within said time will result in loss of FULL PAYMENT.
- In case of inclement weather, both parties must agree upon what defines inclement weather the day of rental to receive a refund of paid amount minus a $75 processing fee.
- IF YOU HAVE ALREADY TAKEN POSSESSION OF YOUR RENTAL, YOU HAVE TAKEN RESPONSIBILITY FOR WEATHER INTERRUPTIONS. IF YOU RETURN EARLY THIS DOES NOT JUSTIFY A REFUND.